Sunday 7 December 2014

3rd Week of Character Project



With the base body mesh complete I went ahead and did some paint overs on the mesh to try to create an interesting silhouette.




From these designs above I liked the bulkier designs that pushed the silhouette away from the regular body shape. I then took the one I liked the most and added detail.




From here I began modelling the jetpack to sit on the character. I experimented with the shape further in 3ds Max to try to push the design further.




When I had finished the mesh I did some basic value studies and unwrapped it ready for texturing next week.




I was hoping to have begun texturing this week, but I wasn’t’ generating good enough ideas for a design, I mostly settled on this one because I was really running out of time. I just ended up selecting an ok design from a selection of bad designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment