Sunday 30 November 2014

Second Week of Character Project



This second week I worked on the base mesh for my character, I’ve decided to only create one as I’d like to make a fairly high tri character.





I had trouble with the face, it took me 3 attempts before I managed to get one of a desired standard.






While modelling I was also generating silhouettes in order to come up with a final design, but with the deadline drawing nearer I was pushing myself to get a basemesh done and out of the way first that I can paint over and further develop ideas.




Our project was extended by a week (phew!), this was a great relief, especially seen as I feel like nothing positive came out of the first week of the project.




I finished the body mesh for the character, it’s now ready for paint overs which I will begin the start of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment